Friday 28 October 2011

Closing Post

This will be my last post and just wanted to summarize my posts and some of my opinions.
I have always enjoyed flying with WestJet and have always had an idea the kind of company they were. However, after reading about their business practises it really makes me appreciate their values and corporate culture. I had no idea they went to the lengths they do to make customers and employees happy.
They care about customers, not just profits. They don’t give customer’s promises, they give them a guarantee. They care about employees and make sure they feel part of a team. They can voice any questions, opinions and concerns, and get rewarded for their hard work.
What’s amazing is that this works so well, yet it’s taken other airlines so long to finally catch on. Other airlines are still no were near as good as WestJet, but at least it’s a start.
If given the choice between WestJet and another airline, I would always choose WestJet. They truly care, and to me that makes all the difference.

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!

    Randy
    randydavis387@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete